Monday, September 18, 2006
That's what it says on the shirts of the Fish n Co people.
On Saturday, dad brought us and his 2 sisters (and their family) to the Changi Airport. (God knows why we travel all the way from the north to have dinner there; i swear.) We went Fish n Co. (licks lips) It was a treat to his sisters cos he once said that if the baby in my mum would be a boy he'd give em a treat. And since he won't have any more kids; Fish n Co would be a grand finale.
So 11 hungry stomach waited for about 40 minutes (we're not the only ones who travel from ends of the country to dine here, ok) we got seats and out came the Seafood Platters for Two! Heavenly. The table was divided into children and the aunts and uncles; and the kids consumed far more than the adults. Messier and hungrier. What a meal. And I saw my old-time friend Celine! Didn't get a pic of her; but I'll never forget her looking at me cry everytime I had an arguement with Fattah or sitting with her in the toilet everytime we'd skip Geography. Miss ya babe. I've never been as close to a non-malay girl as I was close to Celine. She is one helluva girlfriend to have.
Some pics are blurry.

One mighty fine meal indeed. (=

Gluttons busy eating.

What a messy aftermath!
X O X O; 3:48 pm